supply chain management and distribution fulfillment
Our proprietary enterprise system stores, processes and moves millions of yards of fabric every year. Whether you’re a small distributor without the capacity or funding to support your system, a large company that’s run out of capacity or an international company looking for distribution in the U.S., we can handle the job. Even better, you get the same unsurpassed, soup-to-nuts service whether it’s 5 yards, 50 yards, 500 yards, or even a sample.
We engineer and manage supply chains for all kinds of companies. Textile companies, furniture companies, brands, and owners use Applied Textiles to inspect, process, store, cut and ship their products worldwide. We enable the best textile products to reach the market seamlessly with the following services:
– Rolled Goods Warehousing and Specialize Storage Capabilities
– Inventory Management
– Inspection and Dye Lot Management
– Cutting Exact Yardage and Samples
– Custom Packaging and Labeling
– Distribution Fulfillment
– Pattern Cutting and Precision Slitting
– System Visibility and Custom Portal Development
Supply Chain Management and Distribution Fulfillment Services through Applied Textiles are customized to each client’s requirements.